Recommend a Friend £50 M&S Gift Card Offer Terms and Conditions
- Both the new Planholder and Plan Recommender will receive one £50 M&S Gift Card for each plan that is purchased, and has passed its 30-day cooling off period.
- Planholders are able to recommend more than one friend or family member and will receive a £50 M&S Gift Card for each recommendation where the plan has passed the 30-day cooling off period.
- Advance Planning Limited has a 30-day cooling off period from the start date of your Plan. You will not be eligible for the £50 M&S Gift Card if you cancel your Age Co Funeral Plan within 30 days of your Plan’s start date. If you have previously cancelled an Age Co Funeral Plan, you will not qualify for this offer.
- The gift card will be sent by recorded delivery to the purchaser/recommender addresses provided during the purchase process, within 30 days of the validation period lapsing. Once the Gift Card has been sent by post any liability under the incentive scheme is complete. Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery once dispatched. Advance Planning Limited will not be responsible for any Gift Cards that are delayed or lost in transit.
- Advance Planning Limited reserves the right to cancel any gift card should it discover or reasonably suspect that the terms of the offer are being abused and/or you were ineligible to participate.
- No cash alternative will be offered and this promotion shall not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Advance Planning Limited reserve the right to vary the Gift Card supplied, if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary to do so.
- Advance Planning Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice, where it is necessary and reasonable to do so. No liability will arise from doing so, but Gift Cards will be sent for any existing applications that arise as a result of a referral and were eligible to receive this.
- Promoter: Advance Planning Limited, 4 King Edwards Court, King Edwards Square, Sutton Coldfield B73 6AP.