If you choose to pay for your Age Co Funeral Plan, provided by Dignity, over more than 12 months, and pass away before you’ve finished paying for it, Dignity will cover the outstanding balance.
Your loved ones will not be asked to pay a penny more than you’ve already paid for all the services included in your plan.
Please note that plans purchased over a period greater than 12 months will incur an additional fee and all instalment payments must be completed by the 85th birthday of the eldest person named on the plan.
All you need to know
- The Instalment Promise applies to all payment terms over more than 12 months.
- If you pass away within the first 12 months of your funeral plan start date as a result of an accident, Dignity will cover the outstanding balance.
- If you pass away more than 12 months after your funeral plan start date and your payments are up to date, Dignity will cover your outstanding balance.
- If you pass away more than 12 months after your funeral plan start date and you have missed up to two payments, your funeral organiser will be asked to pay the outstanding payments before the Instalment Promise will be honoured.
- If you pass away more than 12 months after your funeral plan start date and you have missed three or more payments, you will not be covered by the Instalment Promise or the price guarantee, and neither will be valid or effective.
Please see the Instalment Payments section of the Age Co Funeral Plan Terms and Conditions for further details.